|Linda Andrews is the owner and lead Staging Designer of Preferred Home Staging LLC. She was trained through Stagedhomes.com with extensive classroom training and obtained her ASPM® accreditation which is the highest recognized level of education possible in the industry. Accredited ASP® and ASPM® Stagers are true professionals trained under strict guidelines using proven Staging techniques developed for over 35 years by Barb Schwarz, The Creator of Home Staging®. ASPs® must pass a detailed written examination, agree to follow the ASP® Code of Ethics and the ASP® Consumer Foundation of Service Creed, renew yearly to maintain their ASP® Designation and the guidelines therein and their membership with Stagedhomes.com. ASP's® are taught to continue their education by returning to additional ASP® Courses and hold a current active membership in The International Association of Home Staging Professionals®. The ASP® /ASPM® Designation is the benchmark designation of the entire Home Staging Industry.|
Education & Professional Associations
• ASP®(Accredited Staging Professional®) since 2007
• ASPM®(Accredited Staging Professional Master®) since
• ASP®-RE0 (Investor and REO Property Specialist) since
• ASP®-BTS (Buyer Trends Specialist) since 2014
• ASP-SRS (Senior Relocation Specialist) since 2012
• IAHSP-Premier® Member since 2012
• IAHSP(Wisconsin Chapter)Mentorship Chair 2013-present
• IAHSP(Wisconsin Chapter) President 2010-2013
• IAHSP(Wisconsin Chapter) Secretary 2009-2010
• Member Women’s Council of Realtors, Madison - 5 years
• REIA member 2015
• Interior Designer - Bachelor of Fine Arts degree
I am the owner of Preferred Home Staging, LLC. I started the business in 2008. I am proud to be a graduate of the Staged Homes® Accredited Staging Professional Master® program (ASPM®), which is the highest recognized designation in the Home Staging industry. I strongly believe in continuing education and make sure to add to my Staging skills by participating in additional professional Staging training annually. I have completed extensive Home Staging classroom training so that I can best serve my clients with the most up-to-date and professional business practices.
Preferred Home Staging will always demonstrate a strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity. My team of professionals and I look forward to serving you.
Providing service to Rock, Dane, and Jefferson counties and surrounding communities, Linda is the only Accredited Staging Professional Master® in the Madison, WI area.
Sell YOUR Home
For Top Dollar!